LES CAYES, Haiti (defend.ht) - The National Carnival 2012 Committee announced arrangements for a 3-day cruise ship, the M/V Adriana of Tropicana, that will be in the Bay of Cayes throughout the carnival festivities, February 19-22.
The cruise will serve as a hotel on water and in the committee's press release other information was made available:
Basic information on this cruise are:
- Departure from Port-au-Prince Saturday, February 18th in the afternoon
- A Masquerade Ball on board all night
- Arrive at Cayes Sunday, February 19 in the morning. The ship will be anchored in the Bay of Cayes and will then serve as a floating hotel.
- A regular boat shuttle service running on a schedule 24/24 will be available to cruise passengers.
- All meals on board are included as well as admission to the stand of the Ministry of Tourism. During the 3 days of festivities passengers/guests will receive 3 shirts and an identification wristband per person.
- The cruise will end Wednesday, February 22 in the afternoon in Port-au-Prince
Those interested in this special and unique cruise should contact their travel agent as soon as possible for more information and to register. Seats and cabins are limited.
Related 02.09.2012: Carnival comes To Little Haiti
Related 02.01.2012: Haiti: Pre-Carnival, Deaths and Injuries
Related 01.31.2012: Haiti: PM Conille Rejects Accusation of Money Laundering in Les Cayes
Related 01.30.2012: Haiti: Manigat Alleges Vast Gov't Money Laundering Operation in Les Cayes
Related 01.23.2012: Haiti: How much for the Carnival in Les Cayes?
Related 01.18.2012: Haiti: A Carnival will Still be Held in Port-au-Prince
Related 01.08.2012: Haiti: Mayor Prepares for Kanaval 2012, Aux Cayes
Related 01.05.2012: Haiti Carnival to be held in Les Cayes in 2012